- You may have a very light meal and water only on the day of treatment.
- A responsible adult must drive the patient home, and remain with the patient until a full recovery from the anesthesia has occurred.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following anesthesia.
- Wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow & low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed .
- Do not wear lipstick or excessive makeup.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- Please continue to take all routine oral medications.